Atmospheric. Creative. Inspiring.
From the largest roofed Christmas market in Europe to the most colourful House and Techno parade in the world: "Streetparade" in summer. Become a part of the wide variety of events with which Zurich vibrates. Small and subtle, large and colourful cultural, sports and traditional occasions follow each other in Zurich's event calendar like a string of pearls.
Following events take place in Zurich 2014:
- April 7, Zurich Marathon
- April 25-28, Spring Festival "Sächsilüte"
- July 4-6, Caliente Festival
- August 2, Street Parade
- August 9-17, Athletics European Championship 2014
- August 14-31, Theater spectacle
- August 23, Limmat swim
- August 28, World athletics meeting Zurich
- August 29-31, Village festival old town
- September 13-15, Knabenschiessen
- September 27-28, freestyle.ch
- September 25 - October 5, Zurich Film Festival
- October 10 - November 8, Oktoberfest Zurich
- October 31 - November 14 Expovina wine fair
- November 5-6, Martini Market
- November 20-24 Christmas Market
- December 14, "Silvesterlauf" Running course
- December 31, New Year's Eve fireworks
- Zurich Festival "Züri Fäscht": again in 2016!(July 1-3, 16)