Practical. Surprising. Multifaceted.
Combine your weekend break in Zurich with a little art, and then take time to savour the Koller cheese fondue in the Swiss Chuchi restaurant.
Opportunity for art and culture lovers
Nestled in the picturesque historic "Niederdorf" district of Zurich, the Hotel Adler*** has been receiving guests since the end of the 14th century. The Swiss artist Rudolf Koller spent part of his childhood within its venerable walls.
You too can experience this art and culture in the city of Zurich with our special offer:
- 2 nights* in a beautiful double room
- Substantial buffet breakfast
- Soft drinks from the mini-bar
- High speed Internet in your room
- 2 free entry tickets to the collection in the Zurich art museum - Swiss art with Rudolf Koller
- 1 evening meal with Koller fondue for 2 persons excluding drinks in our restaurant, Swiss Chuchi
CHF 598 for 2 persons.
City Tax of CHF 2.50 per person/night is excluded.
*Only bookable at weekends (Friday to Sunday or Saturday to Monday) upon request.
Call +41 44 266 96 96 or