Swiss. Central. Artistic.
Feel at home in Zurich: In the Hotel Adler you can spend the night in the centre of the old town, where once the famous Swiss animal and landscape painter Rudolf Koller made his first sketches on the walls:
- Newly refurbished Zurich rooms with exposed beams and warm colours invite you to feel good
> see photogallery
- 52 murals in the hotel rooms present fascinating views of the old town
- Indulge yourself in reasonably-priced cheese and Swiss specialities in the Swiss Chuchi restaurant
- The Antiquariat meeting room in the centre of the old town is available for up to 6 people
- Four-legged friends will enjoy Zurich's only stand-up bar for dogs (dog fountain), with constant fresh water